Saturday, July 31, 2010

I found a turtle, and I'm trying to decide a name. I'm stuck between Dude, Mr. Turtle, and Jelly man. Advice?

And if you don't choose one of those, don't say anything stupid like Rabbit the turtle or something dumb like that. Make it good.I found a turtle, and I'm trying to decide a name. I'm stuck between Dude, Mr. Turtle, and Jelly man. Advice?
jelly man sounds cute


-LMSI found a turtle, and I'm trying to decide a name. I'm stuck between Dude, Mr. Turtle, and Jelly man. Advice?
KaRay Zee and CF are absolutely correct- it is against the law to keep a turtle- and even if you could, it would be cruel. Turtles are wild animals who need a natural setting to live their lives as they are meant to. My boss's son has a huge red eared slider in a 40 gallon tank- they got it online- sent through the mail- as a quarter size little thing- and now he's huge. It just makes me sick to see that poor thing in that little tank. PLEASE let him go back where you found him.
First off..you can not keep a wild turtle as a pet. It is cruel, because many times the turtle will not eat/drink correctly and will slowly and painfully starve to death. If the turtle is in any way protected from poaching (which you have done) you can receive fines.





The best thing to do, for the sake of the turtle is to take him/her back to where you found it and release it back into the wild. The turtle we be grateful to you.





I know it seems ok, to take the turtle -but the turtle will not have the life he was meant to have if you keep him caged up.





If the turtle is female she may be full of eggs, and not being in her natural habitat she will not lay them and she again will suffer.





Please be responsible and free the turtle back to his habitat in which you found it.
if you found it, very likely you cannot keep it.





it is illegal to catch and keep any wild animal in most parts of the world. you can either kill it and eat it (where hunting is allowed) or let it go.
jelly man sounds good..and just out of curiosity did you think of those cuz of the movie finding nemo? lol
jelly man
Ninja is cool.
i like jelly man

No comments:

Post a Comment