Thursday, July 29, 2010

Men's advice please...?

I have been seeing this guy for 3 months.


He is always like you're the boss and its all about you and I want you to be happy thats what he always says to me.]


When we are lying in bed together he always gives me tickles cos he knows I love them for a while, and likes to cuddle up occasionaly.


Does this mean he has really fallen for me and likes me alot or its just a nice gesture?Men's advice please...?
It sounds like both, he really cares so he is making great gestures to make you happyMen's advice please...?
why when womwn find good person that makes what she really wants , think that this is too good to be true ?
he really likes u so sit back %26amp; get a foot rub
Your man seems keen and devoted, yes. However, someone that gives and keeps on giving, and does not let people give back, *may* end up feeling resentful in the end. Why not find out what makes him happy for a change...
hmmm..be careful.. he might be just playing with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment