Saturday, July 31, 2010

Men 25+ Advice please! - To straight forward for my own good?

Two weeks ago I met a guy through my best friends boyfriend at a party. We got on well and had a lot of fun and I was very happy when he texted me the next day. We've texted back and forth, but it's been either 4 or 5 in a day or 1 text a week and I don't know how to take it. I felt like I was initating things to often and wondered if he was actually interested. Being the straight forward, do or die sort of girl I am, last saturday (after a back and forth text thing) I said bollocks to it and asked him if he wanted to meet for a drink. He couldn't that day (good reason), but then sort of fell off the face of the planet until today. I had pretty much written him off as not interested, but he wanted to know if I was 'around' tomorrow. I was busy and suggested another time, and he then said he was basically busy until March. Was I too direct? Or is it that he's not that interested, but was bored? Or is it that he is interested, but when I said no want to show he was busy too?Men 25+ Advice please! - To straight forward for my own good?
It seems to me (I'm a 24 y.o. male) that he was only ';interested'; on HIS time. When a conflict occured for you...and couldn't meet with him when he was free....he couldn't handle it and said he was unavailable until March. First off...that's a lie. Secondly, I think you should just move on. If this guy REALLY liked you..believe me, he would make time for you. He's just texting....to keep you interested. Get rid of this guy. Or...seriously, he'll probably end up sleeping with you and will disappear. That's my honest opinion. I'm not trying to be funny, I'm telling you the truth. Just forget him and move on.Men 25+ Advice please! - To straight forward for my own good?
he seems to work alot I bet. Most likely your just catching eachother at bad times when asking for the dates... next time he offers...try to be more abled to see him. :)
We do not know what is in his mind.





But you are all so new to each other.





Why don't you take it one step at a time?





He may or may not be interested in you.





It is still too early to tell.





Don't pin your hopes on him.





Never do that, it's silly.





Do your best but be prepared to loose him.





If you don't take him too seriously, you wouldn't feel so bad loosing him.





Also, never bed him with the hope this will keep him.





It will never happen.
Sounds like he isn't that interested or he'd make the time...busy until March???!?! What could he possibly be so busy with for a month?
Obviously married.
Why not stop texting, ring him up and ask him.
...WOW!!!!....I'd personally get on the phone with this guy and simply quit dancing and dinging around the dong about this ';when we gonna get together here stuff ?....honestly!!!!.....but only especially if you ';think'; you really like him babe....cause otherwise ?....forget him until March darling!


What else really?
no he is probably very busy....i probably won't put too much energy into him...if i were you.....
if hes to 'busy' til march that tells me hes looking for a one nighter..why would u want to get involved with someone whos gonna be busy for the next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment