Saturday, July 31, 2010

Men please advice? I posted this and got only 1 response. Please help 10 points for best answer!?

Ok so I've been seeing this guy for a few months now.





It started out as what I just thought was gonna be a one night stand and didn't expect or think anything more of it. Anyway he found me on facebook and asked for my number, then called me and asked to take me on a date.





Since then we've really hit it off. He takes me out at least once a week, I've meet all his friends and he's meet mine, sex is great, we hang out and chill every now and then.





Only thing is, I don't know where I stand. We are like we're in a relationship, but at the moment we're still single, just dating.





My question is, whats the best way to get HIM to officially initiate a relationship with ME?





I say HIM to initiate because it's simply not an option for me to do so. I've been in a similar situation before and thought, oh well I'll just ask him myself, massive fail!





The guy I was seeing at the time said he didn't want a relationship he wasn't ready, I was so hurt I couldn't bare to see him anymore.





I wont ask him, I want for him to close the deal, him to seek a relationship with me.





Now be honest guys, what would work here.





I read this Dr phill book, and he suggested you have create urgency by ';letting him know without a dout that hes not the only game in town and that if he snoozes he dam sure losses'; pretty much, make him jealous.





Guys, would this work? Dr Phill said so? Is there anything else I can do?





Oh by the way, I know alot of people are gonna be like ';Oh well your having sex with him already, why would he buy the cow blah blah blah'; Yeah yeah I know, but it started as just sex and nothing more, until we got each other. So yeah, holding off on sex is a good method but with the way we started off it's not an option. Oh by the way, any prudes that wanna bag me out for sex before marriage or something, don't even bother, only mature answers please.Men please advice? I posted this and got only 1 response. Please help 10 points for best answer!?
Screw Dr. Phil, that dude I hate to say it is strictly for women, he forgot his own gender. To make us as men feel like we're the ones who are wrong for everything we do. I wouldn't listen to that, if a man is past all that as far as playing the making him jealous game then he's not going to budge, if that was me I'd say that's fine. I don't get why women say we as men have commitment problems, a lot of us actually don't, it just takes us a little longer. We're not experience in all of this as far as our feelings, the things we feel may seem weird to us that we don't understand them. So its a little confusing, we're taught as boys to be men, not to cry, to be strong, so eventually after time you learn to repress your feelings, whereas with girls its easier for a majority of women to talk about how they feel because for women society says its ok. For men, if you cry, other men %26amp; society see you as a wuss. If you care about him, give him time, the way women tell us men to respect their wishes %26amp; give them time. I think if you've met his friends %26amp; he's met yours that's a good thing. If I wasn't into a certain girl, other than the sex I wouldn't introduce her to my friends.Men please advice? I posted this and got only 1 response. Please help 10 points for best answer!?
YOU ARE WELL EXPERIENCES WITH THIS SITUATION SO GO ON
Was your intention also just having xxx and fun ? If so, why bother about relationship now? If that's not the case and you are really serious about the relationship now, know him well enough as a person before you take that step...





If you need to discuss more than just this Q/A, drop me a note at-


mr_tek2007@yahoo.com
Well i wouldnt hold out on sex cause that will only drive him off lol, if you want him to initiate why dont you ask him where you stand instead of over thinking? instead of asking him to be your boyfriend why not just ask if you two are ';exclusive'; and from that answer alone you'll know. its not like your asking him to marry you or anything your just curious where you are, chances are like me and most guys hes in the same boat as you and he is worried about failing. hope it does something for you.
Funny how you say ';only mature answers'; after you have just explained that u dont want any ';prudes'; going on about sex before marriage. Because, really, the mature thing to do/say would be no sex before marriage.





You wonder why u got hurt the last time





P.S- Dont ask strangers about ur love life, its stupid.
it seem like he wants a date u but then again u guys had ur fun. he could be seeing u as a game. the test is let him see u huging a guy to see if he get jelious ! or u need to have a talk with him u need to look at every relationship as a new one dont bring the past into it cause that will distory ur current relationship

No comments:

Post a Comment