Saturday, July 31, 2010

Men, honest advice?

how do i tell my fiance that i want him to be rough with me? he's very strong, with great muscle mass, especially in his arms... and i want him to be VERY rough with me, but I think he's afraid to hurt me. but hey, a little pain = pleasure, right?





How do I tell him to just take me if/when he wants me? How do I tell him to pull my hair and own me and make me his slave? How do I tell him that if he wants ANYTHING sexually, to either take it or just ask and I'll do it? We're getting married in spring, and I dont' want him to think I'm weirdMen, honest advice?
No, pain does NOT equal pleasure. If your guy is not comfortable with abusing you the way you want to be abused, then don't push him. He respects you and doesn't want to hurt you. Fantasy is fine, but the ';pain = pleasure'; bit is very troubling -- that is not normal.Men, honest advice?
It isn't necessary to tell him


he surely do that ...wait ...
why would you want him to pull your hair. yes, you are weird. pain doesnt equal pleasure. Get pleasure from something else, like an Etch-a-stetch.
If he won't do it, give me a call, I was turned on just by reading you question!!!!
well i'm gay but my suggestion would be to just tell him flat out. if he really cares about you... he'll listen.
It sounds like you have rape fantasies.





Most men are uneasy going too physical with a woman for fear of being accused of rape or sexual violence. He might not feel comfortable with mixing violence and sex. Why do you want to be rough?
Just tell him the way you told us! (It worked for my gal!)
Ok, I'm not a guy but I'll give you my opinion anyway (and you aren't weird btw) one time when you want him to be rough with you while he's doing whatever it is he does during foreplay, lean over and whisper in his ear that he doesn't have to be nice all the time and that you won't break. You could always talk to him and just tell him what you want of course, but I don't feel like you aren't wanting to verbalize it outright. And if all else fails....lead by example! And if he's a natural bad boy you could always tell him he's not supposed to be rough with you...incorporate it into whatever it is that already turns him on. Good luck ;)
just tell him...no big deal....
Use a safe word so he knows your limits.

No comments:

Post a Comment