Sunday, July 25, 2010

Should the fathers rights movement advice men to not marry hos instead of?

trying to make life easier for men who got wronged by hos ? If you dont marry a ho you dont have any need for the fathers for rights movement in the first place. How about a men against hos movement instead ? If you dont put a ring on the finger of a ho you wont have to worry about the big bad courts.Should the fathers rights movement advice men to not marry hos instead of?
Judging from your lack of vocabulary I'm going to assume you or someone very close to you made the mistake of ';marrying a ho.'; or ';being a ho';





But here is something to think about: Not all women who have children are ho's ( no I don't have children) And just because you marry someone and get a divorce that doesn't make the woman a ho either.





My husband never married his ex with whom he has a child ... They weren't practicing safe sex when she got pregnant (obviously) But I don't know that I would call her a ho for that.





The point I'm trying to make is that if you have a child period... with any woman and things don't work out you will still have to deal with ';the big bad courts';!Should the fathers rights movement advice men to not marry hos instead of?
Yikes, that's harsh, I've never thought of myself as a ho. Hos make good money, can I go back to court for back ho support?
WOW!! sounds like a woman who has been scorned!!


Bet you don't have any female friends either huh?





You do realize your putting YOURSELF in this catogory right??
True dat, bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment