Saturday, July 31, 2010

***MEN any advice on this???? PLEASEEE!!!***?

First off I know it's long..but no one would understand if I didn't explain so please be patient =/..thanks.





Last year I was seeing this guy (we have known eachother for about 3 years) but were seeing/dating or hooking up ..I have no clue what we were but it was just complicated. When he came back from Iraq he decided to go out with his cousins best friend (whom he was previously interested in) and told me that he just had slightly more feelings for her and yadda yadda..just too much stuff I don't need to get into. lol Then after a year we start to talk again.. recently..just catching up on life..and he basically broke my heart the first time (i fall hard) but he made it out to seem he was interested and we ';hooked up'; alot, point is I was naieve and stupid and he broke my heart.





Well recently we started to talk almost every night and he kept telling me how much he wanted to see me and one night he tells me that him and his ';now ex'; broke up because she is currently in another country and wants to enlist for another 3 years and they just want different things. I am definitley keeping a BIG guard up with him. We decided to meet and we chilled at his place and we got intimate (I didn't want it to happen but it did) ..he was drunk and he was pretty overwhelming with telling me almost ALL night how interested he was in me and how glad he was that I came to spend time with him blah blah blah. I mean he has never been that way before at all.





We went to the rooftop to just go up there and he ended up holding my hand and I was like why are you interested NOW?? He was just like your sincere and caring. We went to dinner and a movie this past weekend and had a good time, but it's like he's holding back. I noticed his myspace (as petty as it is) still has him and his ex as the main picture (we aren't myspace friends and his is private) and it just seems odd to me. I asked him wtf is going on, I'm not understanding he basically said he was interested (although we aren't an ';item'; I still think I have the right to know. He said he was interested, but didn't know what he wanted right now. I mean why is he coming back into my life after treating me the way he did? I have a weird feeling I'm either a rebound or just company.





I told him I'm not having anymore intimacy with him and haven't heard from him by txt since unless I write him. Any opinions, suggestions??? I don't feel that I should contact him that much anymore, I'm not sure what to do.








The other night I texted him and asked him if him and his ex were still going out and he kept asking me why. I said look it's not a big deal I just wanted to know. He finally said no..we aren't dating anymore. But still kept asking me why I wanted to know..I just said drop it. He was texting me almost all day and then after I ask him that question and tell him no more intimacy he hasn't texted at all or tried to call..lol..I find that real funny. So that pretty indicates that..he is scrared? Using me? I'm sure I probably know the answer. I've waited to see if he would text me or call or even IM but I've gotten nothing from him, what is his problem?? Then last night I told him I knew he would stop talking to me (just to prove a point)..and he said why..I said because I said I wouldn't ';do anything'; with you and I asked you about your ex.. and he was like I stopped talking to you because you didn't answer me on why you asked me about my ex and I told you I did I didn't want to have intimacy either, obviously you don't trust me so don't waste my time. (waste his time haha unbelievable)!***MEN any advice on this???? PLEASEEE!!!***?
please email me when the short version is released.***MEN any advice on this???? PLEASEEE!!!***?
Bottom line - he's using you as a fallback and you know it. You just dont want to see it. If he cared about you in the slightest bit, he would have told you one way or the other - we'll be together or not. Instead he keeps you on a yo-yo because he can.





You're dealing with a guy that has no respect for you. Is that what you want/deserve, or are you better than that?
Listen, you sound like a real sweet woman. You gave it a shot - it didn't work out. But, this guy likes the fact that you are there when he gets into a fight or has tiff with his 'alleged' ex.





Stop seeing the guy. Wait a few years...you can be friends - but no communicating for a while and then if your paths cross latter so be it.





Find someone who wants to be with you for certain...this guy just likes hooking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment