Sunday, July 25, 2010

MEN need advice here pls?

my fella was taking breaks from our relationship b4 i fell pregnant with his kid.his family never liked me.he still calls me tho coz we have broken a month now.one minute he says he needs a break,next coz his family don't like me,he doesn't know if he is coming back..and he is so worried i will meet some1 else.what is going on here??MEN need advice here pls?
The best thing to do is to ignore him for a while, he needs to figure out what he wants. Ignoring him will help him make his decision he needs to feel what it is to be without you... Or let him know if his family can do what you do for him then he should f*** and be with his family.MEN need advice here pls?
Just from your spelling I would say you sound young, I think now that you are going to have a baby, you need to let the other baby ( your boyfriend) go. You need to get your life straight for you and the baby. Your man sound like he need to grow up real fast, but you can not wait on him to do that. If he is worried that you will find someone else.... So what..... You need to live your life and the baby's life for now. You need to now ask us here about what to do, you need to see some kind of counselor or go to plan parenthood and see if you can get some help. I notice you talk about his family, what is going on with your? Can anyone in your family help. There are so many places in the phone book ( I guess I am still old.. I do still use it..) Or you can go on line and get help... Good luck
two things, how does one fall pregnant,


the other i think he wants to have his cake and eat it too, he needs to make up his mind already!
get shot of him as soon as you can . he will just make your life hell .
Oh for goodness sake - anyone who says ';I need a break'; is a whining waste of space - move on - you deserve better.
I think you should move on, he is just playing u, u diserve better. someone who would put u and r baby first, I dont think he is ready . good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment