Sunday, July 25, 2010

Please answer..need your advice.. Men Only..?

Well Today i didn't get to see my boyfriend since we both had doctor's appointment. After he got out, he went to chill with his cousin to get chinese food, and after they were done...he went home, called me and it was already time for him to go to work. Then he got out of work early in the night and called me to tell me he was going to chill with his cousin (yes again)....and i got really mad. I mean, if he got out of work early.. why not atleast try to come see me instead of going to chill with his cousin...again who he'd only seen like 5 hours ago.. I respect his guy time.. but isn't it a little weird for him to see his cousin or friend in the morning and then after work again??? He did this a few times before... rarely.. Should i have a right to be mad about this?? or not? (i'm 19...he's about to be 20)





thanks in advancePlease answer..need your advice.. Men Only..?
1st. thanks for answering my question it was great help!





2nd. i dont think it would be weird. but i'm not sure what to think about this. if you really have a problem with it, and it sounds like you to are very good ppl talk to him about it. ask him why he wants to spend so much time with him. maybe he dousnt see him much?

No comments:

Post a Comment