Thursday, July 29, 2010

Men Trouble.... Advice?

The guy I was seeing recently got out of jail but 2 weeks prior to his release I met a really great guy that I have come to really care for. I have tried to tell the jailbird that I do not know what I wont right now and that I am not happy being with him, but he continues to call everyday and beg me to come back to him and tell me not to quit or give up on him... the new guy has known about everything even before he got out and we both got closer and more attached, and he has been very supportive and honestly a best friend about it all. Now the only problem is I am truely confused, I don't know how or why I even got myself into such a situation, and I wont to make the right decision for myself. I love the jailbird but don't know what I see for our future together, I like the new guy alot and he is successful with more goals to accomplish...any advice is very much appreciated! I have to do something soon:either break it off with the new guy or get the old guy to quit calling? Thanks!Men Trouble.... Advice?
This is a tough situation. It is hard to choose between the person you love knowing there may or not be a future there, and a man who you are fond of but there might be more possibility of a future. I think you have to do what both you heart and mind tell you. If you think there is a chance that you will be able to make a future with the ';jailbird'; then maybe you should stay with him. There is nothing wrong with given people second chances, but you have to decide whether he deserves it, and will honor it.


If you feel you can fall in love with the new man, and the two of you have a chance to provide a happy, successful future for each other, than maybe you should take the chance, and jump. You need to do what is right for your future. You do not need to invest yourself with a man if you feel there is a chance he will screw up again and leave you alone and hurt. Of course, there is no guarantee the new relationship will work either.


I would write a list of pros and cons using both your heart and your mind, and choose the man that will be the best for you and best the best for helping you provide yourself with a happy, succesful future. good luck. peace and loveMen Trouble.... Advice?
I think you want to move on... maybe take a step back from both of them and re-evaluate what you want out of life, out of a pertener... take your time becaus eno one else knows how you feel
I can't help women who date jailbirds... they clearly have a problem taking advice from anyone else - why would mine be heeded?
GET OUT
This is what I think you should do. You should maybe step back and look at the pro's and con's of each man. Yes, the jailbird should be given another chance if this is his first mistake and he was not in prison for a serious crime. But, it kind of sounds like he is harassing you by calling you every day and not respecting your wishes. I would weigh each side and think about it hard. Also, trust your intuition. Is it telling you that maybe you are happier with the new guy? Then go for it. If not, then think about it more. I hope that you can find some answers and get on with your life with one of them. Take some time alone to think on it if you have to, tell them each you need to have some alone time, and maybe that will help! Good luck, best wishes and I hope the choice you make is one that will make you the happiest!
take a step back and think...you dont owe any answers to anyone
go with the guy that isn't in jail becuase the person who was in jail seems to like trouble and could easly go back.and you don't want that kinda stress in your life.


have anymore questions email me at hottiemajor2218@yahoo.com
ok u wanna know dont ask ur heart asbt it . if really love the person who is in jail then stick to him else u know.
tell him right out i dont want you to call me ro i will call the cops on you and get out of that situtation
I would get the jailbird to stop calling personally, but follow your heart and your instincts

No comments:

Post a Comment